FelicityRsps Forums
If you are New to FelicityRsps Forums Please Register. If you are a Member Please Login.

After you Register/Login look around or Hit (Play Felicity Now) for our webclient!

Once we get more donations we will be removing the Ad's on the forums (so help out and donate for In-Game items)

Thank you for visiting FelicityRsps Forums
FelicityRsps Forums
If you are New to FelicityRsps Forums Please Register. If you are a Member Please Login.

After you Register/Login look around or Hit (Play Felicity Now) for our webclient!

Once we get more donations we will be removing the Ad's on the forums (so help out and donate for In-Game items)

Thank you for visiting FelicityRsps Forums
FelicityRsps Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FelicityRsps Forums

Come Play Today!

HomeChatBoxGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVOTEDonate herePlay FelicityScape
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» How To Use Client!
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm by apple

» i cant play
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 pm by mike

» reapply for admin
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:44 pm by razorsharp

» apply for mod! :)
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm by Wildy Owns1

» Apply for moderator status.
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am by Spongy

» How to kill Corporeal beast by youcandoit
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 am by youcandoit

» Rspscoding Webclient!
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm by Sky

» 1-99 fishing/cooking guide
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm by Spec U Di3

» youcandoit's goals!
Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm by youcandoit

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mod/Admin Application: Fantity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fantity

fantity

Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Empty
PostSubject: Mod/Admin Application: Fantity   Mod/Admin Application: Fantity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 pm

I am posting this application to let you know why I should be an admin/moderator. I think I can be a good addition to the FelicityRsps staff and community. I can be online a lot and can contribute to the forums often. I can also post videos and tutorials to help our members. I would also make sure everyone is being respectful to staff and each other. I would help new players around the server and provide information where needed. I have experience coding PI so if there is ever need for another coder then I can help. I hope you will read this and understand how I can contribute to the server.

IGN: Fantity
Back to top Go down

Mod/Admin Application: Fantity
Page 1 of 1