FelicityRsps Forums
If you are New to FelicityRsps Forums Please Register. If you are a Member Please Login.

After you Register/Login look around or Hit (Play Felicity Now) for our webclient!

Once we get more donations we will be removing the Ad's on the forums (so help out and donate for In-Game items)

Thank you for visiting FelicityRsps Forums
FelicityRsps Forums
If you are New to FelicityRsps Forums Please Register. If you are a Member Please Login.

After you Register/Login look around or Hit (Play Felicity Now) for our webclient!

Once we get more donations we will be removing the Ad's on the forums (so help out and donate for In-Game items)

Thank you for visiting FelicityRsps Forums
FelicityRsps Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FelicityRsps Forums

Come Play Today!

HomeChatBoxGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVOTEDonate herePlay FelicityScape
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» How To Use Client!
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm by apple

» i cant play
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 pm by mike

» reapply for admin
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:44 pm by razorsharp

» apply for mod! :)
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm by Wildy Owns1

» Apply for moderator status.
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am by Spongy

» How to kill Corporeal beast by youcandoit
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 am by youcandoit

» Rspscoding Webclient!
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm by Sky

» 1-99 fishing/cooking guide
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm by Spec U Di3

» youcandoit's goals!
adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:47 pm by youcandoit

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

adminastrator application read ty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
razorsharp

adminastrator application read ty Empty
PostSubject: adminastrator application read ty   adminastrator application read ty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello to all who read this and owners sky and buxxy99.The reason i wanted to be admin is when i played flavorscape i was admin for it and i had about 2-3 months experience with it. I'm not taking this for just spawning items.I want to help people and i know from bring admin it was hard work but at thee same time it fealt really good being able to help people. I'm sorry havent posted a vid on Youtube i don't have a camcorder so i cant do a vid. Also I know almost everyone in game from being mod. I've been trying to vote but the link will not work for me. But i always try to stay active im honest the only day i cant be on is friday i do somthing every friday but i can come on for about half hour to an hour friday. Lastly Ive been trying my hardest trying to help. Whenever i see someone new i say hello welcome to felicity.org, if you need any help contact me,sky,or buxxy99, hope you enjoy your stay at felicity! TYVM FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ ALL THIS.BEST OF LUCK Razorsharp
Back to top Go down

adminastrator application read ty
Page 1 of 1